Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Introducing Amber!

Hey there :) Gloria did an introduction post, so I guess I will, too! 

I'm super excited to be starting a fashion blog, I've wanted to for a long time but just never had the motivation. My friend Veronica will be taking most of my pictures c: 

I listen to a lot of music. I love The Beatles, All Time Low, Marina & the Diamonds, Lana Del Rey, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, Nirvana, One Direction, George Harrison and many other artists & bands. My outfits may include some bands tees. 

I work with Romwe on Polyvore, so expect to see some pieces from their website, www.romwe.com. 

My biggest fashion blogging inspirations are Elaine and Paula. You should check out their blogs. 

I hope I can show you some fashion posts soon! Please follow us & leave comments, it really means a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment